1. Business Support & development: The biggest reason for joining the Entrepreneurs club S.A is to grow your business, whether you are starting or already running. The Entrepreneurs club will give you invaluable support and guidance tailored to give your business a boost.
2. Peer interaction: It can sometimes seem a lonely business running a company and mixing with others who are on the same wavelength offers much needed support and encouragement. You’ll always be able to find someone who has gone through the same thing as you and who will be able to offer a fresh viewpoint and some excellent advice.
3. Business mentor-ship & advice: The Entrepreneurs club give will expose you professional relationships in which experienced entrepreneurs (mentors) support and encourage new entrepreneurs to develop specific skills and knowledge that will maximise their business potential and improve their performance. We consist of a mix of experienced entrepreneurs & professionals, which means you will get access to a whole range of advice.
4. Collaborative working: The Entrepreneurs Club S.A is all about building valuable relationships and you may well find yourself working with a number of businesses you come across in the club. That doesn’t just mean providing your service to them but also developing new and interesting ways of doing business that could involve new products and the sharing of services.
5. Knowledge expansion: You may well learn a lot from running your business but you’ll learn a whole lot more by being part of the Entrepreneurs Club S.A. Access to a shared knowledge base through contact with like-minded individuals is one
of the more powerful ways to increase your business knowhow and improve your chance of success.
6. Market research: Being part of the Entrepreneurs Club S.A gives you a great chance to bounce ideas off your fellow club members and associates. It means you can explore great new ventures and get informed, genuine feedback that helps you make the right business decisions.
7. Referral partners: The Entrepreneurs Club S.A is useful source of strong referrals that can boost your business. Find an associate who is in a complementary business to yours and you can build a partnership that allows you to provide your customers with a better service.
8. Personal development: The Entrepreneurs Club S.A isn’t just about promoting your business – it’s also about developing your personal business skills by learning from your peers, training programs and being open to new ideas and ways of doing things.
9. Sourcing recommended suppliers: Finding the right people to work with in business is a problem in itself. With your peers recommending the best suppliers it means you are more likely to offer your customers a much better service because you are able to keep costs down, source the right products and have reliable delivery of the things you need.
10. Raising your company profile: Finally, joining a The Entrepreneurs S.A means that you get your company noticed. If you are committed to developing relationships, fellow club members will remember you and mention your company name to their friends, friends and other network associates. Also the club aims to have memberships in all southern Africa countries, which means your company will not only be known locally.
Join the club /club-membership
e mail- firstname.lastname@example.org